Guys, I’m so excited because it’s cooling down to a nice 65-70 degrees here in South Florida! It’s the best time of the year – like seriously, I live for these 5 days of the year. This weather makes me want to cozy up with a steaming mug of coffee and a super delicious breakfast – like a stack of stuffed pancakes. So, duh, that’s what I did because I’m an adult, and I do what I want… or I just like pancakes and any reason to eat them lol.. yea, probably that.
So these are super quick to throw together because I use this Paleo Pancake Mix that I buy at Target- it seriously takes out all of the guesswork and keeps my kitchen somewhat clean. However, I make the filling by hand but it only takes a few minutes to whip up.
The filling is so creamy and perfect. It’s also a great base for other flavors like pumpkin or mixed berry! However, cinnamon swirl is my favorite because, I mean, have you ever walked by a Cinnabon?? P.S. If your answer was “no” you need to get to your nearest mall, stat.
So make a big batch of these next Saturday – freeze the leftovers (if any) and then warm up in the microwave during the week for a quick Paleo breakfast!
"Cinnabun" Stuffed Pancakes
- 1 Paleo Pancake Mix Birch Benders
- 1 Container of Almond Milk Cream Cheese Kite Hill
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Milk or any non-dairy milk
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- Prepare your pancake mix and set aside. Letting the mix rest is really key - you could even make it the night before.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the pancake mix) to a large bowl and whisk by hand. You could also use a stand mixer to get it super fluffy. Add more or less almond milk to get the consistency you like.
- Cook the pancakes and serve them up! I like to have a total of three pancakes - with two layers of filling.