So, deviled eggs are not a new thing — I get that. However, two things: It’s almost Easter People… and.. I feel like they are a forgotten staple that are great for meal prep… plus… bacon. I like to add a deviled egg into my meal prep because I can make a dozen eggs quickly in my instant pot and then fill them as I want one.
Cook the Eggs – Make the Filling – Store Separately – Fill the Egg when You’re Ready to Eat.
The other awesome thing is the fact that you don’t have to hard boil your own eggs — you can go right to the store now and get eggs that are already hardboiled … it’s like meal prep heaven!
These are Paleo, Whole30 and Keto (1 Net Carb, 9g Fat, 7g Protein / 2 halves) — so they are for everyone!
Crispy Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 Eggs Hard Boiled
- 4 Slices Compliant Bacon Cooked & Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Complaint Mayo
- 1 Garlic Clove Minced
- 4 Dashes Hot Sauce Or More
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 1 Tsp Paprika
Hard Boiled Eggs via Instant Pot
- Place Eggs on Rack with 1 Cup of Water.
- Cook on High Pressure for 5 Minutes.
- Natural Release for 5 Minutes.
- Quick Release the Pressure.
- Soak in Ice Water for 5 minutes.
- Peel the eggs. Slice in half and set Hard Yolks in a bowl. Put Egg Whites in the fridge.
- Add the Mayo, Mustard, Hot Sauce, Garlic, and Vinegar to the bowl with the Yolks. Mix until smooth. (You could use a stand mixer / hand mixer )
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Mix in half of the Bacon.
- Store the filling in a mason jar in your fridge and fill when ready to eat.
- When ready to serve - Top with Paprika & Bacon!